Ss Decal

SickChevy06

Today is my only free day and wanted to paint my calipers and drums anybody know were i can get the ss decals or can somebody send me the picture and ill see if anybody can do it for me here locally also the right measurements of how big the decals should please. PS: should i paint them black or another color my truck is black.

I usede the SS from the silveradoSs.com stickers same size and all...I got high temp silver,black, and clear for mine. I dont know where you can get stickers today...You might be able to save the banner to this site and take it somewhere and have them made??

Today is my only free day and wanted to paint my calipers and drums anybody know were i can get the ss decals or can somebody send me the picture and ill see if anybody can do it for me here locally also the right measurements of how big the decals should please. PS: should i paint them black or another color my truck is black.

im doing my calipers soon too, i might paint mine in red and the decals in white not sure yet tho. anyways saytagf has those decals on his so he might be able to help u with the measurements...

-Rob

im doing my calipers soon too, i might paint mine in red and the decals in white not sure yet tho. anyways saytagf has those decals on his so he might be able to help u with the measurements...

-Rob

Any one has a bigger or better pic cause i went to a shop right know and dumb asian guy told he couldn't do it that it was to small.

damn everyone forgets about me BRAD.....anyone who needs the SS logo let me know and i will send a file any sign shop can use...all i need is an email

hey virg , even the lettering that is arched like that capliper?

damn everyone forgets about me BRAD.....anyone who needs the SS logo let me know and i will send a file any sign shop can use...all i need is an email

Sorry Virgil I forgot...he was saying he needed something today and my mind went blank..lol

Also does anybody know the dimensions of how big the decal should so i can place them in my calipers

Keep in mind that the RWD SS calipers are bigger than than AWD ones, not sure how much of an impact that will have on the sizing