I Need Your Prayers.....

Fireman31

My Grandma Evelyn passed away at 5am today. She had been fighting a loosing battle against Lung Cancer, and finally succumbed this morning. It was a long down hill battle, her condition was worsening daily and she had been in the hopsital for the last three weeks. Please pray for her, she is not in pain anymore. :tear:

R.I.P. Evelyn Petrarca :(:angel:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

So sorry Dan - I take it you were pretty close?

Mr. P.

Thanks Steve, we were close, she lives in Florida, I haven't seen her in 3 years, but I talk to her on the phone almost every week. My Dad and his two brothers have been down there for the last two weeks or so because her condition was so grave. I am doing okay, but my Dad is really torn up, I hate seeing him like this. :shakehead:

Thanks Steve, we were close, she lives in Florida, I haven't seen her in 3 years, but I talk to her on the phone almost every week. My Dad and his two brothers have been down there for the last two weeks or so because her condition was so grave. I am doing okay, but my Dad is really torn up, I hate seeing him like this. :shakehead:

Well if you are anything to go by, I bet she was a pistol in her day :lol:

Mr. P. :)

Hi Fireman31. I know we don't know eachother, but I know the pain you are feeling. I lost my grandmother 2 years ago Christmas morning. I am truly sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God Bless. :angel: