350 Ss....?

Kevin

I just have a quick question. i was talkin 2 a guy at school 2 day and he claims to have a 1993 silverado 350 ss. Now i thought that they onyl made the 454 ss and the new 6.0l ss, and i was wondering if someone would be able 2 tell me if there was such a thing is it just some fake decals or what thx.

:chevy:

Chevy built what they called "sport" model trucks which had all the options of a 454ss, but only had a 350. I have seen them and they are identical from the outside except for the badging. I'm pretty sure they did put 350 ss badges on a few of them.

Chevy built what they called "sport" model trucks which had all the options of a 454ss, but only had a 350. I have seen them and they are identical from the outside except for the badging. I'm pretty sure they did put 350 ss badges on a few of them.

Yes there is 350ss Ive seen a few of them and Ive also see a gmc I think it was a 93 it said 350 GMT on the side of the bed.

and in mexico they made a 400ss which was factory optioned and still make it.

Thx guys. I thought there was no such thing and i also searched for it on the net and only came up with 454ss, i have seen them with 350ss badges but always thought they where fake. So now i ahve some good info on it and am as u said going 2 "donk" him on the head and call him stupid.

:withstupid: They were pretty much just a stripe package on the sport.

you beat me to it. they came in white, black, or red. as far as I know, they never said SS that was reserved for the 454SS. they said Sport in the same spot.