I Can't Believe A Dealer Actually Sent Out This Letter

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would call that number..what is it 1-800-chevy usa? and report them. I've herd calling that number gets you the responses you want.

:withstupid: i would definately call that number and let them know this happened and send them a copy of the letter, i mean DAMN man are u serious? i really cant believe they would send a u letter lik that, screw them call that number and report their asses....

-Rob

I don't know if that classifies as ballsy, or lack of brains to fire off a letter like that. I know there are some customers that can be a royal pain in the ass to deal with, but it's best to just do what you can then let it go. He definitely shouldn't have sent a letter like that to a customer.

As far as i am concerned dont hand out a survey and never expect to get a negative feedback,take the good with the bad and learn from your mistakes isnt that what the survey was intended for in the first place?

:withstupid: Yeah a survey shouldn't be taken all personal and shit, it's just to know what to improve on. Pretty stupid on the guy's part. Still funny though.

As far as i am concerned dont hand out a survey and never expect to get a negative feedback,take the good with the bad and learn from your mistakes isnt that what the survey was intended for in the first place?

Exactly, I guess the guy just took the negative feedback a little to personal.