Thought You Guys Might Find This Idea Funny

sprayed99

Fantastic!

For some reason, my wife's "stuff" has a tendency to disappear as well,...typically on a weekend. She still asks me if I know where various items have gone: The Turkey Baster, the last box of those green scrunge pads, Dawn dish washing liquid, baby bottle brush (don't ask) and eyebrow tweezers are usually on the most wanted pages. :uhoh:

Fantastic!

For some reason, my wife's "stuff" has a tendency to disappear as well,...typically on a weekend. She still asks me if I know where various items have gone: The Turkey Baster, the last box of those green scrunge pads, Dawn dish washing liquid, baby bottle brush (don't ask) and eyebrow tweezers are usually on the most wanted pages. :uhoh:

:crackup:

Fantastic!

LOL I used a bottle of her nail polish remover because there was an oil spot on my driveway........she got pissed!!!

Fantastic!

LOL got you beat - my significant other asked me one time "what are your tools doing in the dishwasher?"

Mr. P. :)

where you really washing them or trying to fix the dishwasher?

yup we had an all weekend thrash on demolition derby cars (we were building 5 in my front yard) so every tool I had was muddy/greasy/nasty so I just loaded it all up in the dishwasher, what the hell they're all chrome plated, right?! :D I figured if I was going to spend an hour wiping every tool I owned I would rather it be to wipe them dry so I unloaded them into a clean towell, sprayed everything with a light coat of WD40 and wiped dry :thumbs: Her expression was pretty good though, you kinda had to be there... :lol:

Mr. P. :)

Fantastic!

Those Mr.Clean magic erasers are awesome btw all joking aside they have bailed me out of more crap,tar,sap I actually used one intead of buffing last time I scrapped my truck up against a telephone pole, don't ask