Dfw B.s. Session

Please forgive this being last-minute, it's nothing sss.com official but just wanted all DFW guys to know that a few of us are going to meet-up at Keller's for a couple hours this Saturday night 4/12/08 at probably around 8pm. Would be a good opportunity to meet a few of you guys if you've got an open evening and want a Keller's #5 :thumbs: They'll probably have the cold Coronas in the parking lot again too. :cheers:

Mr. P. :)

Edit - weather permitting!!!

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

8 wow your thinking positive..lol I wont be at danny's until 7 ish and he said a couple of hours to do what we need to do. Ofcourse this is only imperitive if "by us" you mean me ,Danny, Micheal, and You...lol

I'm shooting for 10 :)

i might be able to make it this weekend just got to get directions cus last time i followed brad and wasent really paying that close of attetion

Cool Johnny ...call to get directions to danny's because thats where we are meeeting up at.

:lol: I just found the Keller's #5 ranked as 10th on GQ's "20 Hamburgers You Must Eat Before You Die" list :cheers:

Keller's Drive-In

6537 E Northwest Hwy

Dallas, TX 75231-8009

Google Map to Keller's

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

dammit i am going to Oklahoma this weekend....wish i could be there...supposed to be absolutely great weather

patience my friend..you'll get your chance with me soon enough..lol It sounds like a good time too bad you cant make it virgil.

patience my friend..you'll get your chance with me soon enough..lol It sounds like a good time too bad you cant make it virgil.

man i could carelss who wins...just think about it SS vs SS Spray to Charger AWD vs 2wd...i have to have video of that...im not going anywhere so take your time :cheers: