Dfw B.s. Session

man i could carelss who wins...just think about it SS vs SS Spray to Charger AWD vs 2wd...i have to have video of that...im not going anywhere so take your time :cheers:

Sweeet..IMO thats the attitude I wish everyone had...Its racing and its fun...We will get a chance to hook up i'm sure..

Sweeet..IMO thats the attitude I wish everyone had...Its racing and its fun...We will get a chance to hook up i'm sure..

yeah hell it's all in the sport of it...you going to the waco meet?

yeah hell it's all in the sport of it...you going to the waco meet?

Aparantly not..for 1 I dont know anything about it and other than that I'll just have to see the dates.

EDIT: I am assuming this is the one Dbyrd is setting up. if so i wont go..I dont really gel well with the waco bunch from QST..I get along with a few but after what happened at danny's to Steves truck i wont attend one.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Aparantly not..for 1 I dont know anything about it and other than that I'll just have to see the dates.

EDIT: I am assuming this is the one Dbyrd is setting up. if so i wont go..I dont really gel well with the waco bunch from QST..I get along with a few but after what happened at danny's to Steves truck i wont attend one.

I haven't heard this one. I'm probably not going to make this one either. It's been a loooong week.