Trader Rating

fxstsmith

Question

im not really sure what the trader rating is. but you can have a certain level of warning on here. but idk if only mods and admins can do that???

It's some what of a feedback system to make buying a little safer.

• Admin

It looks like I can add something like this. You guys can check out the demo over at this site:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index.php?

The only thing is it shows your rating under every post, under every forum.. I kinda wish it only showed up when you where in the for sale forum.

Let me know what you guys think

It looks like I can add something like this. You guys can check out the demo over at this site:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index.php?

The only thing is it shows your rating under every post, under every forum.. I kinda wish it only showed up when you where in the for sale forum.

Let me know what you guys think

seems pretty cool. now if you do get it i wonder if the previous seller/buyers will chime in to update what they have already bought/sold to fellow members :)

Doesn't look too bad ... I to don't like how it is appears under every post. Maybe something like our Garage area ... where we can have a profile set up ... and people could add too it???

I agree. however, we already have member profiles so if we could add it there and not to the board, I think that would be best. that way you have to check out the potential buyer/seller's profile before conducting business with them. :dunno:

I agree. however, we already have member profiles so if we could add it there and not to the board, I think that would be best. that way you have to check out the potential buyer/seller's profile before conducting business with them. :dunno:

:withstupid: I agree