The New Tires

firervfd37

After installation and they said my alignment needed to be done so they did that as well the total came to 670.00. The handling feels good i was going about 60 on my way home and did some swerving. The truck seem to stick alot better. Havent tried a punch from a stop yet to see if they will still spin because i do wanna try and save these tries a little bit.

i have the same tires on my truck they seem to be pretty pretty good. I wouldnt drive them in the snow they suck for that. other than that there petty good.

I just replaced a set of those I had on my truck. Seemed to grip pretty well. I don't think they last as long as some of the other ones. But thats a trade off alot of times- more grip means less life.

You cant beat the bang for the buck on these tires. They hook like a sumbitch...lol.......they wear great, and the only problem iv noticed is if your truck sits for a week or more at a time, they flat spot a little...but it goes away in the first 10 mins..not to mention they jus look good to