I Got A Job

brobradh77

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was offered and accepted a mechanical engineering job for a local buisness. I havent worked,since my accident, in 5 years and I graduate may 10 with my degree. I'm so excited. I'll be dealing with P.I.D control for you technical people..lol. Around here i am starting off really good.

pay $55K a year salary for 40 hour weeks with great hours.

mon-thurs 7-5 and friday 7-11 ..thats going to be nice..I start June 2 and I can not wait.

Working SUCKS!!!!!!! :jester: Just kidding.

Congrats, hope all goes well. One question. Those seem like a lot of hours to be working, 10hrs M-Th and then 16hrs on F. That's going to make you feel tired all the time. Oh, is that Friday only 4hrs?

Congrats Brad and Happy B-Day :cheers:

happy bday and the postwhoring will def be slowing down with you working 40 hours a week now

Thanks guys and its not really my b-day Shuan tells me happy b-day everyday..lol

Working SUCKS!!!!!!! :jester: Just kidding.

Congrats, hope all goes well. One question. Those seem like a lot of hours to be working, 10hrs M-Th and then 16hrs on F. That's going to make you feel tired all the time. Oh, is that Friday only 4hrs?

40 total hours 10 hours mon-thurs,,9 hours of work and 1 hr. lunch and the just 4 hours on friday :)