Pics Of Intimidator With Tonneau Cover W/spoiler Intact

I stopped by my local cap shop and upolsterey joint to show them my latest... both sorta scratched their heads.

I want to keep the spolier for sure. One was pushing lose spoiler a go with a hard cover.

The other seemed to think an inside mount roll up would work. That sounds good.

I'd LOVE to see anyone with inside mount that he's talking about.

:confused:

search for rollup tonneau covers, there are several companies that make them. They mount to the inside of the rails & the bars roll up with the tarp so you have full access to the bed.

Don't hav ean inside mount. Mine came with a factory hard tonneau, maybe dealer installed, but its on the RPO code list. Its very similar to the FlipBak models. Its got three hinges and folds into four pieces. Pretty neat I think. I get questioned about it all the time. I'll see if I've got a picture of it around.

:flag:

Just did a quick search and came up with this.

https://www.tonnocover.com/productline/1070...bed_covers.html

The Bakflip is actually better than mine. Mine is mounted on top of the bed rails, and the center two sections fold up then stack on top of the one closest to the cab. Thats the way its stowed, it doesn't fold up to "protect" the rear window. Its got snaps that keep it from unfolding while driving.

:flag:

here you go

616~ have you been happy with it? I was thinkng roll up soft cover when I posted this but after seeing those hard covers above I'm leaning that way now.... painted to match the vehicle I suppose.

I can see where this truck is going already - it'll wind up sucking funds from the toy it's meant to haul...

actually it already has.

In first week I got KN CAI, license plate frame and Sylvania bulbs x 8...

this week is all about Shopman and figuring out which grill.