Paint Work

I know a guy that does custom airbrushing and was thinking of having him airbrush realistic flames coming off the SS emblems on each door and also the emblem on the tailgate. Not too much just about a foot or so. I do not have the Silverado sticker on the tailgate under the emblem so I was thinking of having him airbrush Silverado on also.

Here is his website if anyone is interested in seeing some of his work. Does it out of his garage.

www.monsterpaintfx.com

I have always liked the real flame look, but was not sure if it would look good considering the truck has no other paint effects on it. So I would like some feedback on what you all thought. I know everyone has different taste, so let me know.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, good, bad or indifferent. :cheers:

hey that sounds pretty cool wht color are u thinkin of doin the flames???? and hey when i get to AZ ur goan have to show me some places 2 get some mods done 2 my truck lol :)

Not sure on the color. Yellow/red or something close to that. Just hit me up when you get here.