New Personal Best

Fireman31

Nice work Dan! Your truck pulls hard in the top end now. I had a good time watching you guys,...you sure did get your money's worth! What did you guys run,...like 15 laps with more if you wanted to?! Nice.

Remember, I have the DR's if you want to try em. :cheers:

dammit you guys went???? i didnt think anyone was going cuz of the weather and we were shootin for next friday. ugh that sucks!! i wanted to go so bad. but i figured no one would be there :tear:

I am gonna shoot for this friday too, PM me your phone # so I can call you next time. :chevy:

Nice work Dan! Your truck pulls hard in the top end now. I had a good time watching you guys,...you sure did get your money's worth! What did you guys run,...like 15 laps with more if you wanted to?! Nice.

Remember, I have the DR's if you want to try em. :cheers:

Yeah it was awesome, 13 runs!! I hear ya on the DRs, PM sent in reference to the subject. :P

DRs and you are an easy 13.7-13.8

I cant get that on my stock 20s. I pulled off a 14.5X with a 2.4 60'

Havent seen you around lately Ruff...nice to see you posting. Are you guys still busy at work? Look me up when you guys slow down...later :cheers:

Myself and a few others went to Island Dragway last night, and I ran a new personal best....

14.214 ET @ 96.40mph

2.10 60ft

That wasn't my best 60ft of the day, but it was my best ET. My best 60ft was 2.08. Traction is still a problem, a set of DRs will probably be in the orders soon as well as some minor tweaks in the tune. The truck is capable of making it into the 13s, plenty more left in her. She pulls like a bear at the top end!

More times to come! :chevy:

:thumbs: hey like the new times... if you fix your traction problem you be running faster than me...haha My fastest speed so far was 97 at like 14.03 but my quickest was 13.9 at 95 so if you could hook and keep same speed you be in the 13.xxx guess this means i gotta get nitrous now :D