Deadliest Catch - Season 4

Stitches040

Man, I wanted to watch the first episodes but the signal for my Sat went out on Tuesday, so I didn't get to see it, I'm bummed.

I think you'll be ok ... they usually play "last weeks" episode, before this week's "New" episode ....

I think you'll be ok ... they usually play "last weeks" episode, before this week's "New" episode ....

Caught the first episode last night, that Cup-O-Noodle stuff was funny. I'm with a couple others on here and pulling for Sig and his crew :).

Sig's boat is smaller and it only has one engine. I don't know how he makes it out there with just the one driveline. Plus, they went out 1/2 a day later and we don't know if thier propeller and shaft job went well. Cornelia Marie is a bigger boat and can catch more with less trips. I would vote for them. His son is going to have that $800 taken out of his ass!!!!!!

Thank God, that idiot Blake is not back this year. hahahahaha

my money is on the northwestern also those 3 brothers have a lot of experience. it is great money but they are out at least 6 months total between catching the different crabs. thats a long time away from land. work almost 24/7 they deserve every bit of that money.