Dallas Meet?

Johnny sounds like you are ready to break something :driving::lol:. We need to get a locker and girdle on the rear-end because I'm pretty sure sprayed99 has pent-up white male angst and is going to take it out on your truck by installing enough gas to euthanize a few city blocks :M16:

Mr. P. :)

yea ur rite steve i might just break somthing but its ok its all apart of the game :cheers: but its all in fun and what kind of locker and other good stuff am i goin to need and the million dollar question is... HOW MUCH lol

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, the terms "sprayed99" and "pent-up white male angst" together in the same sentence is a scary thing.

Shout out if anybody is going to Kellers this weekend. It's right by my house and I don't like to eat my burgers alone.

Well I'm going to be Sprayed99's house guest again this coming weekend, so if you guys want to do anything on the 25th-27th lemme know. But I gotta tell you we've been to Kellers every Saturday night for at least a month straight now :sick::lol:

Well I'm going to be Sprayed99's house guest again this coming weekend, so if you guys want to do anything on the 25th-27th lemme know. But I gotta tell you we've been to Kellers every Saturday night for at least a month straight now :sick::lol:

well steve i might show up to dannys again this weekend to with a new lady friend of mine to get my 3rd brake light that he painted for me

well steve i might show up to dannys again this weekend to with a new lady friend of mine to get my 3rd brake light that he painted for me

Well bring your crappy clothes because we're R&R-ing my trans (tenatively).

hey guys I say lets put something together where we all can go out to redline raceway and from there come back to my house and cook out take pics and all that jazz. I just need a good date from you guys and we will post it up.

sweet...maybe the weekend after my graduation?

hey guys I say lets put something together where we all can go out to redline raceway and from there come back to my house and cook out take pics and all that jazz. I just need a good date from you guys and we will post it up.

in the words of brad " that sounds tits" danny LOL so where is redline raceway ne way