Liscense Plate Holder

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get ahold of a LP holder the kind that is color matched and fits our front bumper.

I got pulled over the other day by a state trooper for having it displayed in my windshield instead of on the front bumper.

Well there are no holes in the front bumper of my truck. That's why I've been reluctant, after having owned the truck for nearly three years, to do anything other than just display it in my windshield. Apparently though it's serious enough for a state trooper to pull me over at 3:50 in the afternoon. Then he went on to ask me if I had my seatbelt on (I did), made me roll up my windows to make sure there wasn't tint (there wasn't), and then asked me about my radar detector and whether or not it went off (it did). I think he was just new and really gung ho about his job because he looked really young.

I have a Victory Red mounting bracket if you're still interested...let me know if you want it.

I feel your pain about the drilling into the bumper. I couldn't bring myself to do it, so I had the guys at a local auto shop fabricate a custom mount that did NOT require defacing the bumper! <~$150>

yes it will work i used to install them when i worked at a dealership there should be 2 verry faint indentions where the holes should be made may have to look at the bumper kinda sideways to see them but they are there