06 Ss E-fans

eddieo818

like it say up there i have a set of E-Fans in full working condition with no breaks or cracks i also have the harness that runs power to them, not sure what is needed for this mod but if you need anything else to make this work with you 04 and older truck im pretty sure i can get it. as off now im taking offers so shoot me a pm, and let me know what you need. my zip is 91331

- Eddie

What Fu*k is cfm i got a guy interested asking what the cfm on these fans is? :confused::confused:

CFM = cubic feet per minute, or how much air they move. I wanna say it's 5000+, but think of it this way it's enough to keep a truck cool with a 9,000-lb tow rating. If your customer has a hotrod these fans cannot keep cold I'd like to see it!

Mr. P. :)

CFM = cubic feet per minute, or how much air they move. I wanna say it's 5000+, but think of it this way it's enough to keep a truck cool with a 9,000-lb tow rating. If your customer has a hotrod these fans cannot keep cold I'd like to see it!

Mr. P. :)

the current owner of these fans asked a questions through a pm and I think others need to know this info as well.

the SS trucks and the VHO came with the 34" radiator which these fans are made to fit.

the 5.3L/4.8L trucks came with the smaller radiator and the fans will not fit them.

for the SS trucks I would suggest the following

larger 05+ 145amp alternator which does require a new belt

A harness

a tune for the fans or activate them off of the ignition or switch (I dont recommend this but it can be done)

for the 5.3L/4.8L trucks you will also need the larger 34" radiator and the above listed items...

I will say this the electric fan mod is one of the best IMO noticeable increase in throttle response, you get rid of that annoying helicopter sound, and increase of HP (not a lot) also MPG.

the current owner of these fans asked a questions through a pm and I think others need to know this info as well.

the SS trucks and the VHO came with the 34" radiator which these fans are made to fit.

the 5.3L/4.8L trucks came with the smaller radiator and the fans will not fit them.

for the SS trucks I would suggest the following

larger 05+ 145amp alternator which does require a new belt

A harness

a tune for the fans or activate them off of the ignition or switch (I dont recommend this but it can be done)

for the 5.3L/4.8L trucks you will also need the larger 34" radiator and the above listed items...

I will say this the electric fan mod is one of the best IMO noticeable increase in throttle response, you get rid of that annoying helicopter sound, and increase of HP (not a lot) also MPG.

so just to put efans in my 04 truck i need a new alternator, harness, and fan(duh), switch,...... and how is a tune gona turn them on/Off? any thing else i gota get?????