Lowering Kit

GMXP

It helps it by lowering the trucks center of gravity, but you will still have body roll. Best way to fix that is to get energy suspension endlinks & bushings for the front sway bar & add a rear swaybar to the back. It will hug the curves like a sports car. Best money that could be spent for suspension handling!!!

That would be nice. I was able to run down a Miata 'vert that had about a minute head start on me. LOL I caught him and could see the nervous look thru his rear view. I think the Goodyear LS2's howling had a lot to do with it. He finally pulled over and let me go, after I backed off then caught him a couple of times. Just looking for a little improvement, I know the SS will never handle like my Z51 Vette, but its still fun.

:flag:

I'm from Canada, I could probably go sledding this weekend if I want haha. Might be lots of waterskipping as well though, its melting finally

You should of said it was white sand now all those Americans really think we live in iglo's once you cross the 49th Lol :cheers:

Here is a pic with the factory rim on the front and aftermarket on the back. Which looks better? I like the factory better in my opinion, and I can't afford to keep both sets, and I would hate to get rid of the factory.

Factory :chevy:

Yes I installed the parts myself. I knew what to order from a quick search in the suspension section. We get atleast 1 question a day about what to use for lowering. I have made several posts about chat parts you can use & even the part numbers. After searching if you are having trouble finding which parts to use just send me a pm & i'll give you the part numbers.

It helps it by lowering the trucks center of gravity, but you will still have body roll. Best way to fix that is to get energy suspension endlinks & bushings for the front sway bar & add a rear swaybar to the back. It will hug the curves like a sports car. Best money that could be spent for suspension handling!!!

so yatta, did adding the poly endlinks change the ride much while just cruising? i know when i put some big ass anti roll bars on the saleen, it made the ride a little harsher......

also have you had any noise problems out of them yet? i put all poly bushings on a 65 mustang coupe a long time ago and that bitch sounded like two whale gettin it on in a 50 yr old bed, rolling down the street lol. of course that was when poly bushings were making their debut.

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

so yatta, did adding the poly endlinks change the ride much while just cruising? i know when i put some big ass anti roll bars on the saleen, it made the ride a little harsher......

also have you had any noise problems out of them yet? i put all poly bushings on a 65 mustang coupe a long time ago and that bitch sounded like two whale gettin it on in a 50 yr old bed, rolling down the street lol. of course that was when poly bushings were making their debut.

no there has been no noise, but I also ordered the black bushings which I'm told are impregnated with graphite so they won't sweak like the red ones i hear do. I have not noticed much difference since I put them one. Now when I get around to my rear sway bar then I'm sure i'll tell the difference

Here is a pic with the factory rim on the front and aftermarket on the back. Which looks better? I like the factory better in my opinion, and I can't afford to keep both sets, and I would hate to get rid of the factory.

Keep the factories. Those other rims don't match the truck's styling.

no there has been no noise, but I also ordered the black bushings which I'm told are impregnated with graphite so they won't sweak like the red ones i hear do. I have not noticed much difference since I put them one. Now when I get around to my rear sway bar then I'm sure i'll tell the difference

havent noticed much of a difference as far as ride stiffness, correct? did you think they were worth it and what did it run you for the fronts?