Silveradoss.com Shirts

sk_josh

SS Products  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a SilveradoSS.com T-Shirt if we get another batch made?

• No
    • Yes, Red!
    • Yes, Blue!
    • Yes, Black!
    • Yes, Silver!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the front of the old style shirt and maybe put the cartoon version on the back in choice of color?

:withstupid:

I like that idea as well. Even if you stuck with the same style as before for the cartoon shirts I would get another. Not a big fan of the back of the original shirts. An all new design would be cool too.

Hello All,

First, I would like to apologize for this huge mess. I have been just as frustrated as all of you, because our reputation has taken a hit because of this shirt fiasco.

Here’s what happened: (I apologize for the detail, but I want everyone to understand what happened and why you do not have your shirts, despite my efforts).

When everyone first ordered the demand was slightly more than we expected. Offering three colors of shirts in four sizes meant that we ran out of a few select colors/sizes. As soon as we realized this, we informed our supplier, Proline Supply [Houston, TX] that we would be needing more shirts. We were informed this would be no problem.

After a week of not hearing anything more, I pressed to be told a delivery date. My emails were not answered. I then called and again received no response to my voicemail.

Within a short time frame after this I was called by the accountant at Proline, asking that our outstanding invoices be paid before they would complete anymore orders. This was surprising to me, because I had paid ½ the outstanding total, holding the rest until I had felt satisfied we were being serviced properly. The accountant then told me I would be hearing from our representative to address the outstanding issues. Again, I did not hear from our representative, despite my repetitive emails and voice mails. After another couple weeks, I relented, sending in the rest of the payment hoping this would encourage action on Proline's part.

Skipping to three weeks ago, the account again contacted me, asking why payment had not been sent. This time however, I answered that I had indeed sent the other 1/2 payment almost a month earlier, hoping to speed up the process of getting these handful of extra shirts that you all were waiting for.

Now, again, they have refused to answer me, despite being paid 100% in full.

So, I’m calling this over. You have been out your money for way too long and it isn’t fair to keep you waiting because of Proline’s shoddy customer service. We refuse to work with them if they are going to treat us this way (yes, we should have come to that conclusion earlier, I’m sorry).

So, in this light, we are going to sent you all a personal check as a refund for the cost of the shirts that you ordered. We will send any other items that you ordered along with the check. Unless I am instructed otherwise, I will send payment to the name and address listed on the order.

I’m sorry this has taken so long, it’s been a mess. We’ll never do business with this company again and it’s a shame, because the quality of the product was pretty good for the price. Obviously, we’re not innocent either, so I offer my personal apology.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. If you’d like to call me personally to talk about this, feel free. My cell is *****

Look for those checks and/or packages in the mail starting later next week.

Regards,

Zane

--

Silikhan Publishing Group | Automotive Websites For Enthusiasts

www.Silikhan.com | GM-Trucks.com | SilveradoSS.com

V-Series.com | SolsticeSky.com | TrailBlazerSS.com

I would love some t-shirts, but I never recieved t-shirts or a refund from the last order?

• Admin
Hello All,

First, I would like to apologize for this huge mess. I have been just as frustrated as all of you, because our reputation has taken a hit because of this shirt fiasco.

Here’s what happened: (I apologize for the detail, but I want everyone to understand what happened and why you do not have your shirts, despite my efforts).

When everyone first ordered the demand was slightly more than we expected. Offering three colors of shirts in four sizes meant that we ran out of a few select colors/sizes. As soon as we realized this, we informed our supplier, Proline Supply [Houston, TX] that we would be needing more shirts. We were informed this would be no problem.

After a week of not hearing anything more, I pressed to be told a delivery date. My emails were not answered. I then called and again received no response to my voicemail.

Within a short time frame after this I was called by the accountant at Proline, asking that our outstanding invoices be paid before they would complete anymore orders. This was surprising to me, because I had paid ½ the outstanding total, holding the rest until I had felt satisfied we were being serviced properly. The accountant then told me I would be hearing from our representative to address the outstanding issues. Again, I did not hear from our representative, despite my repetitive emails and voice mails. After another couple weeks, I relented, sending in the rest of the payment hoping this would encourage action on Proline's part.

Skipping to three weeks ago, the account again contacted me, asking why payment had not been sent. This time however, I answered that I had indeed sent the other 1/2 payment almost a month earlier, hoping to speed up the process of getting these handful of extra shirts that you all were waiting for.

Now, again, they have refused to answer me, despite being paid 100% in full.

So, I’m calling this over. You have been out your money for way too long and it isn’t fair to keep you waiting because of Proline’s shoddy customer service. We refuse to work with them if they are going to treat us this way (yes, we should have come to that conclusion earlier, I’m sorry).

So, in this light, we are going to sent you all a personal check as a refund for the cost of the shirts that you ordered. We will send any other items that you ordered along with the check. Unless I am instructed otherwise, I will send payment to the name and address listed on the order.

I’m sorry this has taken so long, it’s been a mess. We’ll never do business with this company again and it’s a shame, because the quality of the product was pretty good for the price. Obviously, we’re not innocent either, so I offer my personal apology.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. If you’d like to call me personally to talk about this, feel free. My cell is *****

Look for those checks and/or packages in the mail starting later next week.

Regards,

Zane

--

Silikhan Publishing Group | Automotive Websites For Enthusiasts

www.Silikhan.com | GM-Trucks.com | SilveradoSS.com

V-Series.com | SolsticeSky.com | TrailBlazerSS.com

I would love some t-shirts, but I never recieved t-shirts or a refund from the last order?

This must be from 2+ years ago...

PM sent... this is not right. Are you sure you never received a check back?

We will make sure to make this right.

• Admin

Update on this... It was a hat and a keychain. We paid for shipping to reach CenWaSS twice, and each address bounced back. After contacting him for a working address on numerous occasions we never heard back.

Obviously its still here and we will do everything we can to make this right.

Also, today I shipped out the orders that were placed. You guys should be getting them shortly!

Thanks!

Update on this... It was a hat and a keychain. We paid for shipping to reach CenWaSS twice, and each address bounced back. After contacting him for a working address on numerous occasions we never heard back.

Obviously its still here and we will do everything we can to make this right.

Also, today I shipped out the orders that were placed. You guys should be getting them shortly!

Thanks!

Actually it was a T-shirt, my paypal account was billed $34.99 on July 24, 2006, and still no t-shirt. You actually only tried reaching me once and that was in Jan of 08 (regarding the 08 calenders), that address issue was resolved rather quick. I still have an e-mail from you in Jan of 07 stating you would refund my money, that didnt happen either. I was the one trying to reach Mervz on numerous occasions with no reply, his number did not even work.

Anyhow, I appreciate you trying to make things right, you sorta did (I guess). Next time get your story straight! Im done with this issue, if you want to talk more about it, PM me and you can call me.

Thanks!