Embroidered Silverado Ss Shirts - Now Taking Orders

ImpoSStor SS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice count me in for atleast 2 T's will confirm soon can you ship to the great white north ehh!

I have no problem shipping to Canada, I just don't know in advance how much additional it will cost.

If you place an order, include $5 more to cover the shipping north of the border. It it takes less than that,

I'll refund the difference.

Stewart

The wife had a few questions.

- She would like a red one but is affraid that the color will bleed onto the embroidering. Beings this is a "2'nd" run of them. Has anyone had that happen in the past?

I have a Black Polo ... It has been washed over 20 times ... still looks good, no bleeding of the color, and still holding it's shape. Quality product.

BTW - Stewart, what kind of Hoodie are you using? (Lee or Champion) Please let me know ... so I can place another order!!!

I have no problem shipping to Canada, I just don't know in advance how much additional it will cost.

If you place an order, include $5 more to cover the shipping north of the border. It it takes less than that,

I'll refund the difference.

Stewart

Ok great

do the hoodies only come in 1 color? i'd like one black with white lettering same for a t-shirt

All 5 items come in the 4 colors pictured in my initial post. The lettering is

silver/gray on all the colors except the gray shirts which have black embroidery.

Thanks for asking,

Stewart

the ss in the back should be a whole lot bigger on the hoodie........... dont u think so?

If there is enough demand I can do a run of hoodies with a larger logo.

This would be after the current order has been shipped.

Screen printing may be more practical for a logo large enough to look

right (in my opinion). That would be a whole lotta stitching!

Stewart