What Color Combo To Go With

which color skeme  

29 members have voted

1. 1. which color skeme

• black block with blue covers white letters and white intake
    • black block with white covers blue letters and blue intake
    • blue block blue valve covers with white letters and white fast 90mm with the word fast in blue
    • blue block, white valve covers with blue letters and blue fast 90mm white the word fast in white

which combo should i go for my build as in color skeme.

im going to be using a Fast 90mm intake. someone previously painted it poorly. so i have to strip it and redo it. i also going to paint my block and my new valve covers

so lets hear your opinions. here are the valve covers

also remember my fuel rails are blue

0418081251.jpg

another option....leave the word chevrolet in polished aluminum if i go blue covers

Edited by Quik (see edit history)

I agree No White.

Whatever you choose to do you should go with Polished Letters & Bowtie.

I myself would probably go with all black but in a wrinkle paint for the covers at least and polish the letters and bowtie.

You might be able to accent other small items in the blue to complemet your rails.

Good luck in making a choice. It's your truck so do what YOU like best. You can never please everyone. There is always going to be someone saying "I would of done it this way or that way".

Let us know what you choose and post some pic's when your done. :cheers:

Have any of you seen his engine covers? They are blue with white letters and look totally badass,I think he wants to stay with that look which look's really cool on that truck.I voted blue block,blue valve covers,white accents on blue fast intake :D

hey quick,throw up a pic of your engine covers so these guys can see them,this might help.

Edited by allballz57 (see edit history)

Have any of you seen his engine covers? They are blue with white letters and look totally badass,I think he wants to stay with that look which look's really cool on that truck.I voted blue block,blue valve covers,white accents on blue fast intake :D

hey quick,throw up a pic of your engine covers so these guys can see them,this might help.

0420081615.jpg

heres the block. my new valve covers should be painted tomorrow. my fast 90 should be painted by end of week i hope. i wish i could use my vette covers but i cant so thats why i relocated my coils and bought the valve covers i have.

block looks so sexy. has so much reflexion you can almost see yourself in the side of it