Question On Radix's

I called Magna-Charger and read there install manual, and it said that "Our Magna Charger kits are designed for stock engines." Does this mean a Radix Truck wouldn't be able to run SLP roller rockers? again I am new to Forced Induction set-ups, and i'm not sure if this was already talked about in another post either...? sorry if it was.

Any help would be tremendous!!!

Thanks

If you are running those rockers now, it will not be an issue with the Radix. In fact the higher lift you will get from those rockers will really help your motor and Radix produce better power IMHO.

Keep reading, I think you will find that not too many actually have a Radix on a "stock" motor. :cheers:

Thanks, I figured. I don't have them on there now, but I have the kit in the garage, I guess the only thing I need to know now is if I can use the Diablo tuner for the rockers and the Magna-Charger supplied tuner for the S/C? If I can then I will order my S/C sometime in May or June??

I'm not trying to make a super truck like some of you guys have, I would like to use the SLP Pac and a Radix, that's really it, I wasn't going any futher unless I have to.

Edited by Stone Cold Racing (see edit history)

I live near Va Beach, I don't know any tune shops near there. I look into it, thanks

Dc-Justin lives in Virginia and is one hell of a good tuner look him up (Black bear performance)he does mail order tune and does them in person.

Oh cool, I look him up, thanks bro!!! :cheers:

Any more info on a SLP / Radix combo problems and support would be awsome!!

What magna means in reference to stock motors is that the Radix kit can be run on a stock motor because theres is some superhargers that produce a lot of displacement that you need upgraded parts like head studs, fuel system, headers ect.

Edited by oscareltemblo (see edit history)