Anyone Running A Whipple Twin Screw

I was wondering if anyone was running a whipple twin screw non intercooled supercharger with there truck. I was thinking of buying this one for the 2003 ss silverado. Will it work?

The original Whipple box has "2000 Suburban" written on it and the instructions are for "1999 Vortec 4.8, 5.3, 6.0" The kit may fit other years make sure you know if it will fit your application before bidding.

post-14790-1208742684_thumb.jpg

post-14790-1208742717_thumb.jpg

post-14790-1208742726_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

I was wondering if anyone was running a whipple twin screw non intercooled supercharger with there truck. I was thinking of buying this one for the 2003 ss silverado. Will it work?

The original Whipple box has "2000 Suburban" written on it and the instructions are for "1999 Vortec 4.8, 5.3, 6.0" The kit may fit other years make sure you know if it will fit your application before bidding.

It should fit if it's for the 4.8, 5.3 and 6.0L. I have one on my 5.3L 2000 Sierra. Very happy with it now - out of the box not so good. Their tuning has a lot to be desired - the actual blower unit is great though. I ended up dumping their electronics and 2 aux injectors for 8 larger marine delphi injectors and a custom tune. Before blower - around 260 - 270 RWHP. After blower 360 RWHP 412 ft lbs torque. The brackets on the your pictures look exactly like mine so I would say it should work but obviously you need to check to make sure.

very few if any here are actually running a whipple due to the fact there isn't an intercooler. which is a crucial part to the high compression motors we have. your money to power ratio will not be worth it with out an intercooler.

very few if any here are actually running a whipple due to the fact there isn't an intercooler. which is a crucial part to the high compression motors we have. your money to power ratio will not be worth it with out an intercooler.

Considering I got 100HP out of it and it's half the priceof a new Maggie I don't regret buying it however I will admit that the Maggie is the choice to go with if you have the funds - an intercooler is a good thing to have. I haven't had any problems running non intercooled even with 9-10 lbs of boost however I don't push it to the edge either.

Considering I got 100HP out of it and it's half the priceof a new Maggie I don't regret buying it however I will admit that the Maggie is the choice to go with if you have the funds - an intercooler is a good thing to have. I haven't had any problems running non intercooled even with 9-10 lbs of boost however I don't push it to the edge either.

considering you also don't have it on a 6.0L high compression motor.