Gmpp Exhaust. Brand New In Org. Box

yama_r6

Hey guys new member to the site, thought I could give you guys a good deal. I have a brand new GMPP Exhaust part#17800765 new in the box. Heres the story, I work in the parts dept. at a GM dealership and one of my techs just bought a 03 SS and we ordered him a GMPP Exhaust. I had some trouble getting it, in the mean time we ordered a Magnaflow exhaust and installed it, then like always the GMPP came. I really don't want to send it back to GM. I will sell for $399.00 This exhaust dosn't come with a tip. I have the straight cut GMPP tip part#17801926 that I will sell for $75.00. If you are at all interested let me know, you will be responsible for the shipping cost but I can ship it UPS or if your close to Northern WI I can ship SPEE-DEE. Im just trying to get cost back without sending the parts back to GM. Thanks for looking, sorry for long post...

Fits 2003-2007 Silverado SS

It is full stainless, and the tip is stainless also

Email is:

[email protected]

Edited by yama_r6 (see edit history)

I go to Rhinelander all the time. Actually Monico but close enough. If any southern WI or northern IL guys would like me to bring it back for them you let me know. :cheers:

If you get one for a NBS 07 GMC cc sb let me know.

Edited by WI_Dave (see edit history)

Bump for Josh.

I can't decide on an exhaust so if you want this PM Josh. I've spoke with him a couple times and he'll work something out wtih you with no pressures. Great Guy.

I'm leaning towards the Flo-Pro #2504 I'm thinking. Still not sure LOL