What Air Tools Should I Get?

haul@ss

to save all the hassle of compressors and stuff you could always go cordless. plus all the new battery powered stuff now-a-days has a ton of power. i use my 1/2 cordless impact more than my pneumatic. may also end up cheaper as well.

yeah i am the same way when im home , when im mobile which 99% of the time at twork i use my air.

but im waiting for snap on to release a cordless ratchet, ir has one that has 70 lb ft of tq and thats the sane ouput as their best air ratchet.

they just dont have a kit so to speak you have to buy the ratchet and then battery.charger separate.

yeah i am the same way when im home , when im mobile which 99% of the time at twork i use my air.

but im waiting for snap on to release a cordless ratchet, ir has one that has 70 lb ft of tq and thats the sane ouput as their best air ratchet.

they just dont have a kit so to speak you have to buy the ratchet and then battery.charger separate.

that'll be sweet if/when they do.