Right Now What Are You Doing

Ldogss

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sitting in front of my work pc listing to a long @ss conference call wishing I didn't screw up my wheel stud repalcement by messing up the caliper :mad: Truck will be down till Friday night when i get a chance to work on it. Glad I've got a beater to drive around even if it is a POS. Wish me luck on getting the caliper to work again lol :jester:

HAHAHA!! "CoolBlue" was it a front counter customer or a tech? LOL!!! :P
Front counter wholesale customer. I can deal with the techs in our shop. It's the yahoos at these fly by night, and quick lube shops that think they know everything, but really don't know squat.

I'm at home, looking for work :sigh: been out for 6 weeks now :banghead: really starting to s**k

$8.00 per hr. jobs that use to pay $15.00 2 yrs ago, 2-4 yrs of collage required to drive a TRASH TRUCK... :M16::mad::fume: applied for a job i had for 17 yrs, and was told they found someone more qualified :icon_bs: .. and the best yet, aren't you a little old for this kind of work? :shakehead:

:rant:

SORRY to jack had to vent

:seeya:

obiviously i know your at your computer but are you supposed to working or are you just messing around...iam at work and its slow ...ive been here now for over 2 hours and havent touched one car...flat rate sucks sometimes...all ive done so far is drink coffee ,listen to xm online, talk to people who are working ,making jokes and stuff...been on most of the fourms i go on...just wasting time for the most part...i guess ill clean some of the crap out of my toolbox ...its to nice of a day to be stuck here doing nothing :(

Thats funny Ive done just about the exact same thing today. Ive worked on 3 cars and made like 2.3 hours today. I cleaned out my entire toolbox which was a mess and took a 2hr lunch. But I did take an online class and got 4hrs for it. I thought it was supposed to start getting busier this time of year, this sux.

Thats funny Ive done just about the exact same thing today. Ive worked on 3 cars and made like 2.3 hours today. I cleaned out my entire toolbox which was a mess and took a 2hr lunch. But I did take an online class and got 4hrs for it. I thought it was supposed to start getting busier this time of year, this sux.

its been kindof slow for methe past 2 weeks...i the used car tech and today so far i have in maybe 4 hours...i had one used car check ...a warrenty blend door motor...and a tail light housing...oh and 2 of the tool guys are here...one i only owed $21 so hes paid off the other i owe a couple hundred ...sucks to pay out money when you dont make any