Truck Stolen

markdamadman

Hearing stuff like this gets me PO'd :fume: . People go around stealing other peoples property just because they feel like it. Get a job and save your money so one day you can buy your own shit rather than steal someones. End rant. :rant:. I really hope you get it back and find out who did it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear the news. Calis isn't the best place to own a SS these days. I picked my apartment complex based on the area around me and location close to old house. Lots of high pirced homes in this area plus cops that live here. Same rent as if I wanted to live next to a strip club in a bad area lol :jester:

damn bro sorry to hear about the bad news this really really sucks to see. if they cant find it or if they find it all stripped atleast it's paid off and u'll get the money all upfront but it still sucks... sorry man keep us posted.

-Rob

Sorry to hear about that. I used to worry like crazy when I drove my truck everyday. I am so grateful that my truck has a garage to live in now and only sees the light of day at the track. Hope everything works out for you.

ya it was stolen from the topanga mall i parked on an end spot went into cpk to visit some friends came out and it was gone... mall security said they remember seeing my ss there no more than 10 prior, its a pretty busy parkin lot but mall security says they have no cameras outside... i do have onstar but i dont pay for the services..hopeuflly they can still locate my car??? if not maybe insurance will give me 27k for a new one? what GAP insurance?

I'm very sorry to hear the news man, but it's a good thing it was paid off. However, hopefully you didn't do too many mods because I know if my truck was stolen at this point I wouldn't want any other one. I've put too many hours into making her what she is today. Hopefully the person who stole it was a rookie and they'll find it in good shape. Now one thing that really pisses me off :fume: is how there are no cameras and the security didn't do their job. What is the point of security if they don't keep people's belongings safe? I think they should be constantly roaming around searching for any suspicious activity. I would be glad if I happened to be up under my truck checking something out and a security guard asked me to prove the truck was mine by showing him the keys and comparing my license to the name on the insurance card. I would actually feel like my truck was safe there because of that. But anyway, I agree with the person who said earlier that people need to get a real job and make their own money to buy their own vehicle and quit takin' the beeatch way out and stealing someone else's. :rant: WHEW!!!!

Sorry man :(

This is beginning to get really upsetting, it seems since the first of the year these trucks are getting ripped-off right and left; makes me want to not drive mine and I live in what I think is a really safe town. I've been shopping for insurance, make sure that your coverage not only insures the truck but also all the mods on it, some of these trucks have like $10-30K in mods and loosing the truck is bad enough but that would really hurt to loose those mods too.

Mr. P.

ya it was stolen from the topanga mall i parked on an end spot went into cpk to visit some friends came out and it was gone... mall security said they remember seeing my ss there no more than 10 prior, its a pretty busy parkin lot but mall security says they have no cameras outside... i do have onstar but i dont pay for the services..hopeuflly they can still locate my car??? if not maybe insurance will give me 27k for a new one? what GAP insurance?

YES, Onstar can still locate your vehicle! CALL NOW! They will then forward that information to your police department, so be sure to give them (OnStar) the info that they ask for!!

I wish someone would steal mine right now, I'm tired of putting gas in it and I've got GAP. Open invite for anyone in the southeast.... :) Still sucks though, other than gas, I love my truck.

what time do you go to bed? :sleep: and when go to sleep i got me a 2003 :driving: