Truck Stolen

markdamadman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of a lot of GM vehicles being stolen around my area, (the owner of the biggest truck modification business in south FL told me this). All I can say is this: The OnStar is probably worthless, if they knew what they were doing the OnStar was disabled by the time they turned the corner. Another thing to ponder is down here they were doing inside jobs. They were taking the VIN numbers having keys made and stealing them with an authentic key....no "jacking" necessary, they just take it as if it's their own. Retrace your steps, if you visit that parking lot often then that's probably what happen...sorry to hear it man, but that's what insurance is for

ES :flag:

... down here they were doing inside jobs. They were taking the VIN numbers having keys made and stealing them with an authentic key....no "jacking" necessary, they just take it as if it's their own. ...

When the SSS first came out in 2003 there was a rash of thefts in DFW, and it was later found to be an inside job; first thing I did with my truck was cut a small slip of black craft paper and jam it down the window crack to hide the VIN, I figure anyone who legitimately needs to know the VIN I'll show them the sticker inside the driver's door.

Mr. P.

I know your exact feeling Bro. I've been through a theft back in the mid 80's. It sucks!

It was a modded 4x4. It was found, stripped neatly and yes the ins put some cash into fixing it, but the mods were not covered but that was a blessing in a way because a lot of the stock items were worth more then the mods. So the body shop gave me the $ and I went and purchased new mods but I still lost out on other items they didn't cover. And yes it was on Video but nothing ever evolved from it. It was just a car theft in the Cops eyes.

I bet they find it in South Gate....

Keep us updated on the info.

well thanks everyone for ur support, i really appreciate it, im def going to call up onstar and see if they can help. so far no luck with finding the truck but man i really want to bash the bastards face in who did this... i called up all my friends and told them to keep an eye out so maybe something will come up? but ya ill def keep you guys updated and all..

im still shocked my truck is gone thankfully i only have a few mods but all my school work was in there and i ahve finals in 2 weeks

AHHHHH thanks again guys for the support!

Yea I'm sure you were scooped out. Maybe longer then you think. They could have had you on watch to check out your habits and then when the time of a MALL parking lot arrived. You know the rest...

It's highly possible I think. Scary as well

also some of my truck think that i may have been followed becuase it happend so fast in a very very small period of time. what you guys think? i know my next car will have lo jack and a new security system

Very possible. My dads 90 cheyeen was stolen when i was younger at a home depot, my dad said he noticed some lady on a cell phone kinda following us around, but never found out if she had anything to do whit it. ALL WAYS be alert of your sourroundings(sp). again good luck on locating the truck.