My Truck Is No Longer With Us!

fxstsmith

:( I burnt my truck to the ground this afternoon. I was taking my little bro for a joy ride and turned on the NOS and it backfired. I thought no big deal and jumped out shut of the NOS bottle popped the hood and there was a small fire. No big deal I thought it will go out once the residual fuel is burn off the intake and more fuel started to come out fast. So we backed off and let the son of a bitch burn...not much I could do as I was out of town and no cell phone. By the time help arrived it was totalled. I have pics that I will post once I get back home.

So, I'm in the market for a new truck. Anybody selling one hit me up.

Todd

DSC00898-1.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00925.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

Edited by 03SSS-07TBSS (see edit history)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks! One big draw back about NOS. Is it all burnt up? Or just the engine bay/ front end?

From the bed to the front is molten metal. Only thing I'll get to salvage is the tailgate, rollpan and a few misc. items. Yeah a 30

dollar fire extinguisher and a little common sense could have saved it but hine sight never gets anybody nowhere.

Sorry to hear the news. :(

What the hell is going on this year? All the carnage is starting to scare the hell out of me.....seems like everytime we turn around there is another stolen, smashed, or burnt SSS. :ughdance::nonod:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

damn dude sorry to hear about your truck, i kinda know what your going threw since my truck was just stolen :( so whos loosing a truck next... there must be a curse to this site esp this week :( hope everything works out for you!

sorry to hear the news man! that's horrible. and that's a nasty pic. I guess that's a wake up call to anyone that has No2 to carry an extinguisher if you don't already.

hope you get back in the game soon!