1. 1. What I'm thinking of so far

• another Silverado SS
    • NBS RCSB bone stock and mod the hell out of it
    • SRT-10 Ram

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid: Build your own version of the 427 concept!

Your definately the man I wanted to hear from for the building of a clone of a prototype. Monday I will talk to my dealer and see how cheap I can get into one. I priced one online and only added power windows and rear diff lock, price was around 18k and with my company discount it should be around 15 or so. And with a budget of 25K I think I can build a good replica of this.

SRT-10 NOT!!!! CHEVY MAN!

I knew you guys would dog the idea of the SRT-10 but from what I'm looking at $$ to performance the SRT-10 is way ahead. You can buy SRT-10's all day from 22k to 28K with really low miles. Theres one im looking at... a RC with paxton supercharger for 26K and 20k miles. Its hard not to look at this option even if it is a Dodge

i voted for the NBS single cab, the new sierra denalis are sick as hell too though. depends on what you're goals are. you wanna go for speed and power i say the single cab, u wanna cruise and have a comfortable ride, go with the denali