Impala Ss

chpspecial

Hey fellas, I recently was offered to buy a 96 impala SS. the car is in perfect conditions, better than new, matching full size pair, and has been babied its entire life. to the point that the original owner wipes it down after every ride. When he first bought his car he used it to comute, but now it only gets driven ~15 miles a week. so the millege is 150k. other than that it is in perfect conditions, mechanicaly its very good, alwasy maintained.

How much do you guys think this car is worth... just wanting to make sure I don't make a bad investment if I go trough with it.

nice car, i was a big b-body man. i had a 96 caprice dropped with spintech exhaust and long tubes. thats alot of miles. I would say its worth about 13,500. if you get it, www.impalassforum.com is that place to go.

I would not pay over 9000 for that. I got a 95 with 30k on it for 14000 last year and it was all original. I would not pay top dollar for a SS with that miles.

:withstupid: i'v always love those Impala's but for the milage on that one i wouldnt pay much for it. badass car nonetheless.

BTW: i have an old friend who has an LS2 and vortech in his :chevy:, actually i think he was trying to sell it. he's owned iut since new and it was never his DD. hey Rey ill try and ask him next time i see him.

-Rob

The owner is a coworker of my brothers, and since my bro started working at that chevy dealer, he is the one that has been maintaining it. the car is in very good shape but it does have a lot of miles on it... Its not that I want the car bad, its just that it might be at a too good of a deal to pass up.

If you really want it then offer him 8000 or you could just go buy a caprice for a quater of the price and hook it up witht the money you save.

yeah but its not he same as having an actuall impala ss. . . . .

Somewhere between 8-10 would be a good price. We have several owners in the Impala SS club that have over 200,000 and as long as they done the maintance you should have no problems.

Also join here www.impalassforum.com

Clay