I Just Would Like To Say Thank You

It has been a tough few days for me and my family. I want to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you who reached out to us on here or by phone. I'm still struggling with this but all y'alls support has helped me tremendously.

One positive note through all this is i have lost my guilt for buying my truck...I sit around the house all the time as would ask myself did or do i really deserve/need something this nice. But this week has truly answered that question for me. That truck has brought some of the greatest friends I have ever had from here. I may never get the pleasure to meet most of you but that doesnt change how I feel about each and every one of you.

So to answer my question on do i deserve my truck? Yes i as do everyone deserves to have friends as I do on here. Things always happen for a reason good or bad. I got badly hurt 5 years agao but look at where i am now...Oscar left us too soon but God needed a good dog by his side and he will once again be by mine when the time comes.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to say thank you and this site has truly helped me grow as a person.

Brad

Wow....I never thought of looking at my truck the way you do. It makes sence because if it wasnt for my truck I wouldnt have been able to meet all of you guys from D/FW. I know I live 5 hrs. away, but if you need anything let me know. Thats what we're all here for to help each other out. :cheers:

hey man, everyone's been here for me when I've needed it and all I can say is that's it's better to give than to recieve so we're all here for the same reasons...Thanks for the kind words and I'd definitely like to thank everyone for their support with my situations too.ES :flag:

I'll take it one step further... it's amazing how "close" some of us feel, even with people we've never met. Maybe it sounds silly. But we do have a great bunch of people on this site.
:withstupid: I feel like all you guys are a pack of older brothers to meES :flag:

I didn't get a chance to reply to your first thread about Oscar, so sorry to hear. When they go quickly it's harder to say goodbye, but at least they don't have to suffer for a long time. Just keep your chin up, and be sure to rescue another deserving pup from your local shelter as soon as you're able to. Good luck Brad!

By the way, just to convey how I feel about our pets, I thought I'd share the words I put on a sign that I hang in our house every time we have a party... It reads: "Do NOT let my pets outside. To you they may just be little annoying animals, but to me they are a son or daughter, and rank higher on the evolutionary ladder than YOU DO!"

Wow....I never thought of looking at my truck the way you do. It makes sence because if it wasnt for my truck I wouldnt have been able to meet all of you guys from D/FW. I know I live 5 hrs. away, but if you need anything let me know. Thats what we're all here for to help each other out. :cheers:

Yeah most may not look at their truck that way..but i have been able to reflect how many friends and goodtimes my truck has brought my way..I know its kind of silly but if i never had it I would have never found this site and met such a great crew and would be dealing with oscars death mainly alone in my home...atleast behind a computer screen i can hide the tears and attempt to talk about it..:cheers:

By the way, just to convey how I feel about our pets, I thought I'd share the words I put on a sign that I hang in our house every time we have a party... It reads: "Do NOT let my pets outside. To you they may just be little annoying animals, but to me they are a son or daughter, and rank higher on the evolutionary ladder than YOU DO!"

True that my friend...tru that :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yeah most may not look at their truck that way..but i have been able to reflect how many friends and goodtimes my truck has brought my way..I know its kind of silly but if i never had it I would have never found this site and met such a great crew and would be dealing with oscars death mainly alone in my home...atleast behind a computer screen i can hide the tears and attempt to talk about it..:cheers:

True that my friend...tru that :thumbs: :thumbs:

I dont like your truck....it reminds me of my joe gibbs :(

but your okay brad

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

I dont like your truck....it reminds me of my joe gibbs :(

but your okay brad

EAD lol..thanks danny

we'll hang out one day brad, and i'll buy you a pepsi :cheers:

I really hope so Alan..wow pepsi is my poison..you have a great memory :thumbs:

how about a bedroom with a nice bed and storage and free food..........room service you want me fluff your pillow

leave a little chocolate on the pillow when you're done.