I Just Would Like To Say Thank You

I'll take it one step further... it's amazing how "close" some of us feel, even with people we've never met. Maybe it sounds silly. But we do have a great bunch of people on this site.

:withstupid: I feel the same way, we all are fortunate to know eachother. I wouldn't have met any of you or even realized the potential of my truck without this site either. I kind of realize why so many other forums are jealous of us......none of them can compare to this big happy family here on SSS.com! :thumbs:

Brad, I feel for ya man. Call me today if you want. :cheers:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

I agree. We all have a common interest, and it'sd great that so many people from all over the country can come together like we do. I feel like I've made alot of friends that I've never met, but hope to someday. :cheers:

Brad we are here for you Brother :cheers: I have met the best guys on this site and they are all my good Friends . For a Big site like this and WE are all close that is a great thing to have .

Mark

:withstupid: I feel the same way, we all are fortunate to know eachother. I wouldn't have met any of you or even realized the potential of my truck without this site either. I kind of realize why so many other forums are jealous of us......none of them can compare to this big happy family here on SSS.com! :thumbs:

Brad, I feel for ya man. Call me today if you want. :cheers:

Thanks dan...i have a few people I plan on calling. Right now i am not ready to talk about it just yet over the phone..

I'm new to this site. It is VERY impressive how far the members will go to support each other. Ya, most of us may never meet, but we all have one thing in common, our trucks. Which bring us together as a big brotherhood! Before joining, I liked my SSS. Now I love it! Just don't tell my wife, she already thinks my lap top is my "mistress", I don't need her to think that she is behind my SSS on my priority list!

Brad, I agree with you completely. I have met some great people from this site and I'm sure there will be more. This is definitely a brotherhood with a few sisters in the mix. I don't think a night goes by where I don't mention something that's going on here to my girlfriend. I bought my truck a few days before I discovered this site and without this site, I would be driving a stock SSS. Not that that's a bad thing, but I like mine a whole lot more as it is now than before.

Brad i couldnt have summed it up any better myself man. Its awesome to be able to know people that share that same common interest, to the same magnitude, as me. I never thought I would find anyone who shared that common interest until I found this site. Then I found more than just a sight, I found a brother hood. I have met and made so many awesome friends on this site that its not even funny. SSS.com FTW!

brad it truely is a honor to be your friend your in my prayers buddy im just a phone call away if you need anything

to every one else there is definately a comoradory its nice to know everyone has your back on here

I agree. We all have a common interest, and it'sd great that so many people from all over the country can come together like we do. I feel like I've made alot of friends that I've never met, but hope to someday. :cheers:

[/qu I couldn't have said, it any better myself. I too, want to thank everybody for their help with my truck

Buying my truck allowed me to escape Hurricane Katrina with our two mutts. That truck is probably the best thing I've ever purchased and my entire family deserves it! You guys were an unexpected bonus.

Sorry to hear about Oscar my man. When you're ready, there's probably a good looking puppy out there lookin' for a home.