New England Summer Nats. 7/3-7/6 Worcester Mass

Well, I remember there was talk about this, and you can bet your ass i'm gonna be there. i'll sign up, but the one thing I was unsure and wondering about would be reserving a space for all the sss' that would come.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am not sure if i am going to stay BUT I will hold a space at Greenhill park so we all can park together.. I will be there with beer and food. And since I live about 15 min away I will prob have something at my house. I have no problem going down town at night olny if we all get together and get down there early... so let me know guys....

Well I am not sure if i am going to stay BUT I will hold a space at Greenhill park so we all can park together.. I will be there with beer and food. And since I live about 15 min away I will prob have something at my house. I have no problem going down town at night olny if we all get together and get down there early... so let me know guys....

What day are you planning to go to greenhill park, i think i might come up there to meet up with you.

Ok so I will be there on friday somtime and sat all day. Prob sunday as well like I said I will try to get there early and hold some spaces. i will have my other buddies there that have other trucks and such. So if anyone is there before me look for a black SSS Making noise.hahaha

• 2 weeks later...