Cape Cod Rally Pics

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you'll bring the sun with you!

Yeah I seem to bring the rain and other forms of bad luck with me everywhere I go. Wee need someone to bring sunshine with them! :banghead::freak:

KIETH!!!, ...MIKE!!!

ROFL!! :crackup: :crackup:

• Admin

Here's a few of what I got..

More in the gallery

gallery_1_13_30699.jpg

gallery_1_13_126678.jpg

gallery_1_13_355776.jpg

And since the Vibe wasn't exactly the focus of anyone else's camera... here's a good one I got of it at the beach :lol:

2467268993_7ceb77c064.jpg

Fun was had by all that attended. My wife got car sick, to many twists and turns. Me on the other hand, that was exactly what I needed! (all the twists and turns, not the sickness) I'm looking foward to next year. I'll ask for the following night off, so I won't have to leave so early though. I'm very jelous of all those exhausts I heard in front of me. All you guys/gals have nice looken and sounden trucks!

if it means anything, we stopped off at the Hanover Mall on the way home and there was a red one in the parking lot. :dunno:

the was a blue SSS that drove by the first lot we went to along the Cape Cod Canal and just drove by. No wave or honk of the horn. :shakehead:

the weather was cold and off and on rain the whole time. still overcast and fog right now actually. it was still a good turn out and a good time. Alex did a great job organizing and planning.

Mark (Rockhead) definitely gets the SSS.com Bowler of the Year award. usually "please replace all divots" is reserved for golf courses.

It was great to see some familiar faces and trucks as well as meet quite a few new ones as well. :cheers:

I would have wave at you little buddy. :seeya:

Edited by kissfans03ss (see edit history)

I had an awsome time as well., I think i know who brought the beer :rolleyes: . But it was the guy at the bowling alleys fault.LOL...He didn;t have to give my buddy the green light. :cheers: .. Hey remember the summer nats in worcester mass are coming up.. Good times guys.. i will post pics once my buddy sends them.... lata Next year i have to stay over..

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

looks lik u guys had a nice turn-out. in the 3'rd pic who's truck is third inline?? i lik the bowtie is it an overlay or s it painted??

-Rob

That's my SS. It's an overlay. Details are in "the Garage".