I Need Cladding

As the title says...I need the drivers side door cladding. My SS sat in the sun while I was at work, and I got the expansion that Ive read about. I got in the truck fine, but when i got out of it....it wrecked the cladding.

I need this piece, I cant stand driving it around with a big messed up chunk of the door hanging out there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ive done some digging in the for sale. but all the cladding pieces are gone.

Thanks guys,

Kenny Weber

As the title says...I need the drivers side door cladding. My SS sat in the sun while I was at work, and I got the expansion that Ive read about. I got in the truck fine, but when i got out of it....it wrecked the cladding.

I need this piece, I cant stand driving it around with a big messed up chunk of the door hanging out there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ive done some digging in the for sale. but all the cladding pieces are gone.

Thanks guys,

Kenny Weber

I did th exact same thing to my truck, I got lucky and theres a small little crease in it now.

Good luck in your search!

Thanks guys,

Kenny Weber

i will buy the old one from you when you replace it,that will help with the cost.

The old one is pretty bad. I took it to the body shop and they said that im better off finding a good one and throwing it on there. I think if i tried to bend it back and throw some extra sticky behind it...it will eventually pop out again. I dont know though... what is this cladding piece worth.

The old one is pretty bad. I took it to the body shop and they said that im better off finding a good one and throwing it on there. I think if i tried to bend it back and throw some extra sticky behind it...it will eventually pop out again. I dont know though... what is this cladding piece worth.

I am betting that by the time you consider the cost of the cladding plus body & paint labor it will come very close to your insurance deductible :shakehead:

Mr. P.

new from GM and after paint and labor its gunna cost about 600 bucks they said. I was hoping to find a black one on here. I cringe everytime I look at it.

I hear you on that one, I had mine repaired (door dings) and when the body shop put them back on the front edges rubbed the fenders so both of mine are now just a scant scuffed-up and will need to be repaired, someday :sigh: I should take the truck back down to that body shop and complain...

Mr. P.

I will buy it!,i am going to cut off the front of it anyway,just tryin to help out on that big bill you will have....

thanks and keep me posted.