Where's Wheatley

kweber1911

Has anybody been able to get a hold of Charlie lately? I need my truck retuned, he said he would do it about 4 weeks ago and I havent heard from him since. I tried calling with no such luck.

Can anyone help me out?

Kenny Weber

Charlie is swamped with tunes(his business is booming), stay after him, he will get back to you. I just left him a message today myself also. :chevy:

Dan you think I'll have mine before the 16th? That's what I'm worried about because I wanted to have it for the track.

Dan you think I'll have mine before the 16th? That's what I'm worried about because I wanted to have it for the track.

You placed the order right Niko? Did you send payment? If so You probably will......if I hear from Charlie today i'll mention it to him. :chevy:

You placed the order right Niko? Did you send payment? If so You probably will......if I hear from Charlie today i'll mention it to him. :chevy:

No.. I was going to before but he didnt answer. You have to call to place an order rite? Or did I miss something on his site? If you hear from him please mention me I will send the payment the second I hear from him

Hey charlie. I may need to change my address. I am moving to a different house before the 12th. Can you get a hold of me at 605-695-2709 sometime. I may also want to talk more about the tune.

Thanks,

Kenny Weber

I ordered a tune as well. Being from Canada it might take more than a couple days to get up here haha. Charlie replied to emails as quick as he could even called me late at night when he had a chance. He is very busy. Be patient. I can't wait to get my tune!