Feeler Thread

ItsJac

I might be trading in my Denali for a 4X4 pickup. I will probally be pulling off the rims, 22" Boss 313 and Nittos 420, 305/40/22. I am wondering if anybody might be interested. I would perfer local to Jacksonville, FL. Have around 2K invested in the wheels and tires. They do have the Discount tire warrenty.

IMG_7686.jpg

IMG_7683.jpg

those would look bad ass with some nitto mud grapplers on them on a lifted truck these are sweet wheels the same ones kellyperformance has for sale but his are 24,s i love them

those would look bad ass with some nitto mud grapplers on them on a lifted truck these are sweet wheels the same ones kellyperformance has for sale but his are 24,s i love them

I was considering it but the price for some mud tires for a 22" wheels is sky rocket price and the truck im looking at has some 37" on some 20" wheels already... already looks good to me

those are the wheels i want! i can get them brand new with the same tires for around 1800. if you were closer i would def consider a purchase

Thats what about I paid for the setup but bought the tire warrenty which was about 150 or so. They look good on a SSS.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I got quoted $1,800 yesterday as well at the local tire shop. Wheels, Tires, Mounted, Balanced, Lugs, Locks. I told um I'd think about it, Fathers Day is coming up :D

I'd offer you $1,500 if above mentoned was included, But I'm not close enough for a meet :/ and I know that price for shipped is out of the question.. ;)

Good luck on the sale. If you get desprate, shoot me a PM, I'm lowering the truck first, then wheels/tires. (this week) whoo hoo..

I can do $1,000 and meet you halfway between J-Ville and Tallahassee.

Sorry not going to give them away...

Yea I got quoted $1,800 yesterday as well at the local tire shop. Wheels, Tires, Mounted, Balanced, Lugs, Locks. I told um I'd think about it, Fathers Day is coming up :DI'd offer you $1,500 if above mentoned was included, But I'm not close enough for a meet :/ and I know that price for shipped is out of the question.. ;)Good luck on the sale. If you get desprate, shoot me a PM, I'm lowering the truck first, then wheels/tires. (this week) whoo hoo..

Pm me your zip code so I can keep you in mind...

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)