Had My Cam Installed

I apologize if I offended anyone here. It does sound nice...I like it. I just dont want to see another thread in the future talking about a bent push rod thats all.

and bud I do them for 250.00 lol in 5 hours. Go ahead ask the members here about my work and also my hospitality.

you have anything else to say to me pm me and I will glady give you my number so we can discuss why your upset...

I have also helped dozens and dozens of members here with their projects and taken the time to take good care of them. I understand I was a bit out of line.

Have a good night :cheers:

damm 250 for a cam swap not bad :eek:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. I'm not sure why the rods didn't changed. I guess Frank didn't think they needed to. I'm just going to get a TB converter for now, and a Zippy shift kit. I don't want to start putting to much money into it. One of my friends might be selling his 1970 SS Chevelle with a 454 crate motor that he's been restoring. So I want to save up for my hot rod.

I'm hoping to see a 13.9 Mike. That's a pretty big jump from a 14.5 to a 13.9 though with just a cam swap, but anything is possible.. I'm gonna use Franks DR's to get some traction, and give a shot on May 16th. I'll let you guys how I did, but it's going to be in the 90's so I might not do so well.

so any new times yet Terry? updates?

• 1 month later...