Exhaust

i am looking at getting dynatech headers and cats for my truck. does anyone know with those two mods what the horsepower difference is. by loosing that much back pressure has anyone had problems with loosing low end torque. thanks for anything you guys have.

i am looking at getting dynatech headers and cats for my truck. does anyone know with those two mods what the horsepower difference is. by loosing that much back pressure has anyone had problems with loosing low end torque. thanks for anything you guys have.

Get the Dynatechs/cats you wont be disappointed. I havent ran my SS since my install but from what I've seen (personally), I'm hoping to drop at least 2 tenths from my et.

I really like mine. The kit is nice and it fits great. I couldn't tell you about the low end torque because i changed my torque converter at the same time. I did notice the loss in low end with going bigger on the rest of the exhaust. I am blown so I couldn't tell you about na. But, honestly, you wont be dissapointed.

Wiz

Just curious what other mods you had (if any) with your runs?

Before the headers I had an Airaid CAI w/TBS, a custom PCM tune, MSD 8.5 wires, Flowmaster 50 series as well as 3" cat back and yes I kept my stock tip. I also use Royal Purple for everything. I know it's a little expensive but well worth it. For everyone about to install your Dynatechs, check my post for some helpfull pointers. #37

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...30&start=30

ok so i should have the dynatech system at my house in a couple of days, but i won't be able to put it on for about two months until i go on leave. i ordered the shorty headers and high flow cats. i ordered 2 10 series flowmasters, but i have a single inlet dual outlet cherrybomb on it now. does anyone have any idea if i am going to loose too much back pressure by going with two flowmaster. if i am then i am just going to stay with one pipe and either keep the cherrybomb, depending on how it sounds, or just put one flowmaster in place of the cherrybomb. thanks