Fs: Regency Rst Spoiler

1BAD2K

I am selling my regency rst tailgate spoiler. it was freshly painted silver birch metallic and is a 9.9 out of a 10. its in perfect shape and has never been mounted only masking taped on to see how it looked and it looked awesome. i want to use the money to buy a cam or towards a blower right now. i would like $500 for it. i know its a lot but call regency and and they will tell you that you cant but one and if you can they run $650 unprepped. so youll spend $800 easy unless you paint. let me know if youre interested bc if not it may go on ebay. thanks....sam.

i know, i sorta regret painting it now bc it severely limits the market. one good thing it that its till cheaper than from regency plau all it would need is a scuff and paint.

wow wish i new how much i coulda gotten for mine when i had it. i regret selling it for what i did now. good luck on the sale, and your truck looks awsome with it on.

thanks dude. yeah im not sure what its worth but if there is someone with a sbm color truck out there and they want one, this is a good deal for them for sure considering what regency sells em for :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
Looks good, I didn't realize those were worth that much. Which tailligths are those?

same ones as everyone else. just the ebay led tail. i bought a set and a buddy bought a set and had his tinted. he chenged his mind and wanted red so i got his set for mine.... pro bono lol