Adding Spray To A 224 .581 112lsa Cam?

came across a great deal on a wet kit. just wondering if it will work with my current cam. i have a comp 224 .581 112 cam i know this is not a "nitrous" cam but, will it run w/ the juice? ill list my mods just in case it will help w/ the advice. cam, pacesetter lts, AEM cai, dual magnaflows, zippy tune, 160 stat, 44# injectors, tbtc. any info will help i know nothing about nitrous. oh almost forgot i only plan on spraying a 100 shot. thanks.

hell on the 100 shot with those injectors he wouldnt need to pull any timing really...i would call zippy and tell him to put you at round 25-26° but from what i have seen on scans that i have done you are already prob round that timing...the cam you have will like the nitrous...just not as much as a cam like mine

thanks for the advice. does anyone have any good links for general info about nitrous. trying to find out all the little bells and whistles that i may need.

there are some real good write ups over on ls1tech.com...go check it out...it can be a real good help for first time users...wow that sounded like i was pushing drugs lmao

hell on the 100 shot with those injectors he wouldnt need to pull any timing really...i would call zippy and tell him to put you at round 25-26° but from what i have seen on scans that i have done you are already prob round that timing...the cam you have will like the nitrous...just not as much as a cam like mine

Injectors and timing are unrelated... Especially considering that he's planning to run a wet shot.

Personally, I'd suggest pulling 3* of timing for a 100 shot. Chase's truck saw no improvement in power from 2* of timing retard vs 3* of timing retard, so no sense in running a 2* reduction.