Extreme Makeover: Truck Edition

ccc_23

Hey guys, as some probably know I bought Kevin (Krambos) old engine set up, this was a while ago, and I just realized I never posted any pics. Since then Ive added some new Audio/Video, suede headliner, grille and exhaust. So I thought Id throw some pics up. Also included is a little project car my grandfather gave me. Dont know when Ill get around to it, but its there....

post-11070-1210114865_thumb.jpg

post-11070-1210114922_thumb.jpg

post-11070-1210115075_thumb.jpg

post-11070-1210115267_thumb.jpg

post-11070-1210115593_thumb.jpg

post-11070-1210115691_thumb.jpg

post-11070-1210115953_thumb.jpg

post-11070-1210116043_thumb.jpg

Forgot to add that to continue the Extreme Makeover: Truck Edition, I also have front and rear Baer Alumasports kits, 2" Belltech Spindles and Shackles, 24" Echelon Korum wheels on Nitto tires, and a custom sub box getting made up aswe speak. Should turn out to be a fun ride. Sorry about the truck being dirty in the pics. It needs a bath BAD!!!

Danny, dont you temp me with those Efans, you have no idea how often that has crossed my mind.

Cory, I cant wait to get me brakes and lowering kit done! Itll look so much better. That and I still have to throw the rims on yet.

Brad, It runs real strong. Im waiting for some free time to get to Cordova, (Drag Strip) to toss some times around. Im curious to see what it can do.

Danny, dont you temp me with those Efans, you have no idea how often that has crossed my mind.

Cory, I cant wait to get me brakes and lowering kit done! Itll look so much better. That and I still have to throw the rims on yet.

Brad, It runs real strong. Im waiting for some free time to get to Cordova, (Drag Strip) to toss some times around. Im curious to see what it can do.

while i'm installing your lowering kit chris wll be installing my e-fans... :D

Let me know when you're gonna do the cordova trip and I'll see if I can make it.They do have a midnight mayhem on friday's where you can run for cash,we might could make a little play money :cheers:

Let me know when you're gonna do the cordova trip and I'll see if I can make it.They do have a midnight mayhem on friday's where you can run for cash,we might could make a little play money :cheers:

If you guys can make it out there let me know. I'm down for a cordova run sometime.