Extreme Makeover: Truck Edition

ccc_23

while i'm installing your lowering kit chris wll be installing my e-fans... :D

Cory,

Hmm maybe Ill have to talk to Chris about doing some efans for me. With all that power it will need to cool down quick! But I dont want to put too much on him.

Let me know when you're gonna do the cordova trip and I'll see if I can make it.They do have a midnight mayhem on friday's where you can run for cash,we might could make a little play money :cheers:

Brent,

Im always down with making money, the SS's will be rolling away with a bed full of cash, maybe you and I can throw it down and settle the Red/Black debate? :jester:

PM me your number and Ill let you know when I am going down.

Truck looks sick dude, good luck with that project car!

Wish,

Thanks for the compliment. Dont know if I will do this project or not. May sell it for SS mod money. That or trade it for a Camaro or Chevelle project. After all, I am a :chevy: guy

looks bitchin man

Thanks!!!

If you guys can make it out there let me know. I'm down for a cordova run sometime.

Nash,

PM me your number, Ill let you know when Brent (allballz57) and I are going to the drag. I have yet to see your truck in person. I go to Davenport a lot...

very nice :thumbs:

wow you're money tree must be tall! :jester:

Fireman,

Thanks for the compliment. Tree used to be tall, then me being the lumberjack chopped it down for the SS. Now just a little sunlight and H20 and well be set!

I'm sure you wont be disapointed :thumbs:

Good luck at the track! Should be impressive! :D

Berry,

I can only hope! Im hoping to see 12 seconds for my first time at the track

I would like to see your truck when you get it lowered cause, I want to lower mine but was told I would rub with my 24s.

You might have to wait a while. Drop will be done on the 21st, along with the Baer Brakes. But I will definitly post pics when done!

was the suede as easy as dropping the head liner, spraying with 3m spray adhesive, applying the suude then re installing the liner?

looks pimp as hell

Thanks! fast4popper and ThePDB did it for me, they made it look SOOO easy. But looks can be deceiving. Id send fast4popper (Chris) a PM about it. He does a great job!

I can only hope! Im hoping to see 12 seconds for my first time at the track

Use the "strip" tune and 12's will be a walk in the park. :smash: Make sure you have good gas and your meth is full and working.

Looking good Matt. One trip to the track beating up on "sports cars" and you will be in love with your truck all over again. Keep us posted :thumbs:

Oh, send that TAC as soon as you can.

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

Use the "strip" tune and 12's will be a walk in the park. :smash: Make sure you have good gas and your meth is full and working.

Looking good Matt. One trip to the track beating up on "sports cars" and you will be in love with your truck all over again. Keep us posted :thumbs:

Oh, send that TAC as soon as you can.

Thanks Kev! It rides like a dream. I always forget I have that drag tune, Id really like to add a stall, servos and shift kit before I blow a tranny. Im just waiting for a reply from zippy. If you know how to get a hold of him let him know I need some parts. Thanks

And pm me your address again and Ill send the TAC module ASAP. I think I emptied my inbox.

Nice list of springtime mods you've got there! Let me know if I can help with the Efans...

Thanks, I already talked to Chris and hes got me covered...but thanks