Just Arrived In Arizona!

hey all i just arrived to Arizona... currently in mesa with couple of friends but ill b staying around luke afb area..... i just moved from alaska and let me tell u its a big change in weather and driving lol.... but let me tell u i have seen so many nice/exotic cars down here..... only seen one SSS down here it was black with the tailgate down when i was goin to mesa... So just wonderin if there are any ppl from arizona?? and if tehre are meets here???? O and my truck is full of dead bugs and DIRT!! i need to wash her...

Welcome dude! Glad to see you made it ok. Get those bugs off quick or they will eat your paint. Yes you will see some pretty nice cars out running around especially if you ever get out to Scottsdale. You will also see a lot of eye candy other then cars. Luke is just south of where I am. I get to see the F16's fly over my house daily.

Welcome to the heat!!!!! :jester:

That is one heck' of a drive! But its all worth it right. Just curious dude how much money was spendt on gas from Alaska to Mesa? Just curious.

thats fo sho thank god i had a friend drivin with me or it wulda taken me double the time...... and as for gas let me just tell u to fill up the whole tank in CANADA it was 130 bucks AH!!!!! glad im in the states. arizona is a lil bit cheaper than alaska about 30 cents. premium here cost the same as regular in alaska.... i think i spent about 1000-1300 havnt added it up but o well i get paid back for it from the airforce :) the truck did great i was going 100 mph thru some parts of canada/montana/arizona desert with a trailer and the tarp on my bike got eaten by the wind lol but i had to slow down around glendale area cuz of traffic.... and i saw some dood hit a cow with a dodge truck it was kinda funny the cow was all MOOin on the side of the road......... as for problems there was this one time when i was near CALAGRY in canada that my check engine light came on and i bought a code reader said something about mass air program malfunction..... didnt erase it but i shut off the truck for like 15 min and turned it on and it was gone.... code was p0101... thought it was cuz of canadian gas cuz some parts u can only get 87 octane!!!

well im goin house huntin 2day and get a storage so i can return my trailer and take my sportsbike off the bed and wash the bugs of the SSS........ and scooter yes i have seen those eyecandy u are talkin about and they are SWEET!!! :jester: but this heat is crazy i could barely sleep the 1st night i was here... i need a house with cental A/C lol... just to let u all know i put about 3600 miles and used 300 gallons of gas

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

thats fo sho thank god i had a friend drivin with me or it wulda taken me double the time...... and as for gas let me just tell u to fill up the whole tank in CANADA it was 130 bucks AH!!!!! glad im in the states. arizona is a lil bit cheaper than alaska about 30 cents. premium here cost the same as regular in alaska.... i think i spent about 1000-1300 havnt added it up but o well i get paid back for it from the airforce :) the truck did great i was going 100 mph thru some parts of canada/montana/arizona desert with a trailer and the tarp on my bike got eaten by the wind lol but i had to slow down around glendale area cuz of traffic.... and i saw some dood hit a cow with a dodge truck it was kinda funny the cow was all MOOin on the side of the road......... as for problems there was this one time when i was near CALAGRY in canada that my check engine light came on and i bought a code reader said something about mass air program malfunction..... didnt erase it but i shut off the truck for like 15 min and turned it on and it was gone.... code was p0101... thought it was cuz of canadian gas cuz some parts u can only get 87 octane!!!

well im goin house huntin 2day and get a storage so i can return my trailer and take my sportsbike off the bed and wash the bugs of the SSS........ and scooter yes i have seen those eyecandy u are talkin about and they are SWEET!!! :jester: but this heat is crazy i could barely sleep the 1st night i was here... i need a house with cental A/C lol... just to let u all know i put about 3600 miles and used 300 gallons of gas

wow

might want to change the oil after you wash her.lol

welcome to the heat, I made the move from Pennsylvania about a year ago and love it but it does get hot as HELL here in the summer. I am in West Mesa near the border of Tempe and Scottsdale. Enjoy the area man

hm this was wierd and funny...... i looked at the front bottom bumper grill 2day and noticed that i had killed a bird..... its still stuck in there............ so i think im not gona wash it myself. know any good detailin shops in ARIZONA???? i need to take my bike of the bed of the truck too lol