Educate Me On The Pcm

SSPOSSE

well the day started out like crap.. went to take my SS to the shop and get some warranty work done and pulled over in the back of the dealership and set my tune back to factory.. well the the damn programmer fried my computer :mad: and it they called to say it would be 800 bucks for the new one :banghead: .. i plan on squaking about the price.. they have been my dealership for the last 5 cars in the family, so i will work on them when the time is right.. but the question is that what are we really looking at for price... i think i found it on gmparts direct for approx 267.00 and some change.. can any one shin some light on the subject, about what price, other options, kinda of stuck right now, but i think i can get them to to treat better on the price.. just need some info to come back with.. they have had some issues with a rearend we had in our avalanche and we screamed at them and got them to do better.. like i said they are our delaership for atleast 5-8 cars in the family and the largest in the midwest, want to be your dealer for life is their moto.. so any info on this subject to be armed with will help.. so long to programmer and my 14.6 mpg i had it set for.. :help:

This just in......time for a custom tune! Since your PCM is dead, knock two birds out with one stone.....ditch that programmer and get a custom tuned PCM to replace you're now fried old one. :chevy: