Fs: 1986 Dodge Ram 2500

Krambo

Well I figured I would sell my other truck that I use for working around the house and stuff.

1986 Dodge Ram 2500, Body is in great shape, Fresh red and white paint, ~ 4 inch suspension lift and 3inch body lift, Quad Rancho shocks in rear, DANA 60's with 4:10 Posi, 33x12.50 tires with better than 85% treadwear (can go much bigger, see pic), 4x4, 8 foot bed!, Warn manual locks, 4 speed with new clutch, 318 CID, frame is the best I have seen for an 86, custom rear bumper, 30 gal fuel tank Mechanically sound, all lights work fine and is VERY street worthy.

67,000 documented miles on the truck,... yes 67k. Not the original motor - the guy that had it prior to me had a 440 BB in there and wanted to keep the motor so he swapped a 318 out of another Ram with 105k on her. Motor runs great! Truck was garaged since 1996 prior to me buying it. Interior is red and in great shape. The bench seat is MINT.

I want to sell this to fund my SSS project and will be selling it for far less than it is worth IMO. What does it need?...The POWER windows AND locks don't work. It may be a fuse, I never needed them so I never cared to fix. The truck has cruise control however during the motor swap, the parts were not installed on the new motor. Needs new wiper blades (the wipers work fine, just need new blades - if that is the deal breaker, I will take $20 off the price ). I would want to change the belts as well. If you turn hard, the PS belt sometimes will squeel. That's all it "needs"

$2750.00

Can assist with delivery up to 50 miles or so from PA 18013. For the serious, I can send pictures however here is a quick one:

dodge.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I knew the true Chevy guy in you would come out Kevin. :jester: To any interested in this truck, Kevin is a upstanding and honest person, he will not screw you. Good luck on the sale Kevin. :chevy: