Zex Nitrous?

Zex kits are not worthless. I realize you are using something else and seeing excellent results with it. But Zex is not worthless. Zex is a great kit for someone looking for exactly what it delivers and for someone with no experience with N2O. I recommend the kit if you obviously have no experience. They also come with the most complete instructions for install. A little pricey? Perhaps. But a 125hp shot is a 125hp shot no matter whose name is on the bottle. If you wanted to call any n2o kit worthless, I would much more agree had you NOS is worthless because their solenoids fail all the time and their tps switch is cheaply made and breaks alot. Please provide some solid examples of why zex is worthless.

i have had 2 Zex kits...both only worked half the time..shot would kick on and off...bad results with both kits...as well as a few other people i have known...also have used an NOS kit...wasnt impressed with it either...but the Daves kit which is based on an NX kit is a very very nice kit had great success with it..very nice design on the plate...when i see a good product i recomend it to other people....if a Zex Kit would be given to me then i would sell it and by a nice kit....but hey what do i know about nitrous :D

yea im a total noob when it comes to nitrous, and i dont want to mess with bottons, i hate them with a holy passion, when i saw that it automatically releases when you hit a certain rmp, or tps, witch is nice for my case

yea im a total noob when it comes to nitrous, and i dont want to mess with bottons, i hate them with a holy passion, when i saw that it automatically releases when you hit a certain rmp, or tps, witch is nice for my case

run a window switch then...i only have to flip a switch and floor it for my nitrous to come on.....well at least the first stage and the 2nd i could put on a window swtich....go over to LS1Tech.com and the have a lot of good write ups on nitrous