So I Hate Car Salesmen

I was picking my son up from school and I saw a SS on a car lot it was a pewter 06 very clean. So I call and ask about miles and price miles 26,995 and the price he tells me is 21,850 :eek: Then he ask when can you come in and drive it. I tell him I will be in later that evening. So I get there talk to him we go for a ride I like the truck it runs good spotless on the inside and out. He ask's me what I think I tell him it's nice but I really want a Black or Blue SS but Pewter I like Pewter. So we go into his office. He ask what will it take for you to take this truck home tonight. I tell him 19,000.00 and then I will give hime 2,000.00 and a 2 ct dimond wedding set of my soon tobe ex wife's.I want to finance 16,000.00 and you pay my TTL he then tells me there is no way they will do that on a 27,995.00 truck I said what the hell 28 grand you told me on the phone 21,850.00 Well I'm sorry I most have been mistaken. :mad:

So needless to say I did not get it but if it was only 21 I would have been all over it like a fat kid on a cup cake playin x box :lol:

So the seach contuines

on a side note I did find a Blue 03 online today for 18,450 at another lot here I wonder what it will be if I go in a drive it.

Sorry for the rant just needed to blow off some steam

Silver Birch its not pewter :thumbs: yeah they are asking way to much for that truck

my bad it I said pewter cause it looks a ton diff than my buddies 05 crew that is silver birch met

I will get it right next time :cheers:

i had a car salesman act like a fool one time, so i made a huge scene so that everyone in the place would hear the type of dealership they were dealing with.

my bad it I said pewter cause it looks a ton diff than my buddies 05 crew that is silver birch met

I will get it right next time :cheers:

It said pewter? thats odd I wonder if it has a custom paint job because there is no factory pewter SSS's

Yea I enjoy going to lots and Fuc$*ng with them guys. Alhough I'll have to say the guy I delt with when I bought the SS was a pleasure to work with. He has been in the business for quite a few years. I made an offer and said that was my bottom $ and he lowered it before he went to get the O.K. LOL

Either way I know they got the better end of the deal, but it was one of the few better salesmen I've delt with.

Hope you find what your wanting :)

Im sure Ill get hosed for this...My first truck to purchase was the 03 SSS and it had about 30,000 miles on it and I was 18 and didnt know crap and I didnt haggle the price or anything and walked out with a 21500 truck. Ive also had 2 replace both front hubs for some reason.