So I Hate Car Salesmen

when I bought my TBSS 3SS new....the salesman screwed up and told me what they could really knock off......he shouldn't have done that because he burned himself....I paid 30,183 OTD for a 40K SUV LOL. Then he had the nerve to ask me if I wanted a job..

Side note about Dealers and salesman. I've been pondering trading the SS, due to the gas issue and the fact that my wife won't get off me about it, I finally found something i'd be somewhat willing to trade for. Went got the price haggled out for the car i wanted, then told him to price my trade in on the truck. they told me $11,300!!!!! on a 2003 fully loaded Black SS with only 61k miles. KBB says 15000$ trade in and NADA says 18000$ trade in. I know gas is expensive and the economy sucks but thats plain old highway robbery.....

Side note about Dealers and salesman. I've been pondering trading the SS, due to the gas issue and the fact that my wife won't get off me about it, I finally found something i'd be somewhat willing to trade for. Went got the price haggled out for the car i wanted, then told him to price my trade in on the truck. they told me $11,300!!!!! on a 2003 fully loaded Black SS with only 61k miles. KBB says 15000$ trade in and NADA says 18000$ trade in. I know gas is expensive and the economy sucks but thats plain old highway robbery.....
I'm in the same boat. Can't get enough on a trade in, and can't find a buyer because gas is so high. I may end up just fighting through it till we can get it paid off. Then I'll definitely keep it.